Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The happenings

Here's the happenings around here. (don't you love my grammar?)







A whole lot of baking.

Not as much running as there should be. But I'm supposed to do 5 miles this Saturday! Yikes!


I started trying out the strong lifts program. You know how after you do a lot of squats you can hardly even sit on the toilet the next day? Yeah. That.






Trying to get this girl on some kind of sleep schedule, while trying to get all three other kids to their respective rightful places each day. Because waking up all night long simply isn't fun anymore.


And still counting calories with MyFitnessPal. Wishing that chocolate chip cookies didn't count in the daily total. Because I could eat my weight in them. And over the past couple of weeks I probably have.



1 comments:

Adrienne said...

Are you trying to make my mouth water??? I would it it ALL right now and not care if it was here. Yum. yay for 5 miles!

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)