Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I did it

I refrained.
It was my birthday, and I held out on the sugar.
I did have a bun with my hamburger for dinner, so the flour thing went out the window for the night, but I didn't have any sugar.
And then, when I baked cupcakes for little man I didn't even lick my fingers. Or the beater. Or the inside of the bowl.
I proved to myself that I can totally do this.




Husband is awesome, and he found cupcakes that are sugar free and flour free, so I did have a sweet treat, but we all kind of agreed that the real thing is way better.
So I guess I'll just wait until the first birthday celebration after Easter to enjoy the real thing.
Until then, it's no sugar for me!!!



2 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)