Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Do you pin?

So over the past months, while I've had nothing better to do than bake a human, bake cookies, and gain back all of the weight that I worked so hard to lose last year, I discovered pinterest.


If you don't pin, you totally should.
I originally just started out looking for craft projects that I would totally do, you know in all of my spare time.


And then it dawned on me that I could use it for so much more.
To find new healthy meals.






Fitness inspiration.






Even fitness inspired crafts!


Source: etsy.com via Kendra on Pinterest



If you don't have an account yet, you should totally get one. I'd be happy to send you an invite! And you can follow me, my username is totallyturtle. 
Just don't judge all of the yumminess that I have pinned.
I sort of have a sweet tooth.


2 comments:

Mary said...

That couple's PR board is SO cute! I love Pinterest!!!

Unknown said...

I am such a pinner! I'm going to follow your board :) My food board is called *drool*...and I have a ton of sugary treats that I will most likely never make, but will always dream about! My user name is radiationmommy.

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)