Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

I'm linking up with Jeannett over at Life. rearranged. because her blog is awesome and her heart is even more amazing. And because it's fun.


I have Instagram on my phone, which I totally love. It's like facebook or twitter, but with pictures. Fun.


So every week you get to see my life via my Instagram pictures. You know you want to.




 The 5 year old donated her hair to locks of love. 10 inches of it.
Bye bye long, beautiful, thick, tangly hair.
Hello more time in the mornings.




While we were there, the 21 month old got a hair cut too.
Apparently the tween missed the memo on the surfer cut that we were going for and opted for a Bieber cut instead. Gross.




Cuties for $1.99. Snacks all week. Yum.




Totally not diet food fare, but the Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti? De.lic.ious.




This guy? Makes me smile. Alot. A lot.




Because my diet has been not exactly healthy lately I've had to share everything I eat with the littles. But this snack? All to myself.


life rearranged





3 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, that's so great that your donated her hair! I donated mine just over a year ago! :)

Holly said...

*your daughter, sorry! :)

Adrienne said...

So cute!! Love that you are blogging more!

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)