Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Here I Am

So here I am, back from the abyss of unmotivated pregnancy.
I've spent the past 9+ months baking, birthing, and feeding this little one.






But I'm back.
Wanting to get back on the proverbial bandwagon and get back in shape. 
To lose the pregnancy pounds and then some.
To start blogging again to keep myself accountable. 
To have a sense of fellowship, even if its only with my keyboard and the words on the screen, with someone else who is going through the same thing.


This time things will look different.
I have FOUR kids now. And they are my world.
So I'll probably talk about them more than I did before.
And I'll probably babble about the rest of my life more too.
Because I am more than just my weight.
More than just this journey.
And I want this to be about all of me.


Let's get on it!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, she's gorgeous! I know how you feel, my babes are my world as well :)

kristi said...

You did good...she is a beauty!

Amanda said...

She's adorable!

Sarah said...

What a little doll!
Welcome back!

Clydesdale Jogger said...

Welcome back! So good to see a new post. And congrats on the beautiful baby!

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)