So I'm linking up with Kenz.
What's in your DVR?
1. The Biggest Loser. Obvs. I'm a little bit behind, so no spoilers here. I always get mad at them when they get upset with a 2 or 3 pound loss. I would love a 2 or 3 pound loss every week! But I guess I'm not working out 8 hours a day like they do.
2. Glee. Trying to decide how much longer I'm going to watch because I'm totally a prude and it seems really inappropriate a lot of the time. But I was in show choir in high school, so I kind of feel an obligation to support. Yes, I'm a Gleek.
3. Amazing Race. Love. Husband and I watch it together and decide who will do all of the road blocks. And how much we would train for stuff before we went on the show. Like running. So much running.
4. One Tree Hill. Ok. Don't laugh. I know. It's my total guilty pleasure. And the whole appropriate thing? Doesn't seem to bother me so much back in Tree Hill.
5. America's Next Top Model. It's like a train wreck. I just can't stop watching.
6. Private Practice. I'm a nurse. I like medical shows. What can I say? And Taye Diggs? Kind of hot. (Sorry husband)
7. Grey's Anatomy. Not actually in the DVR, but I watch it OnDemand when I remember. As mentioned above... I'm a nurse. They are doctors. Obligatory.
Otherwise in the DVR, you will find Sesame Street, Jack's Big Music Show, and WordWorld. They save my life when I am cooking dinner. Or when my children don't nap and I need a minute to hear myself think.
What am I missing?