Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It was one of those days

You know, the days when you wish that you could just turn over and turn off the alarm, pull the covers back up to your chin, and lay in bed all day?


Well my alarm is 2 years old, and does not get turned off. Ever.


So instead, I got everybody ready and dropped off the 3 year old at preschool. Late, of course.


Dropped the boys off at the childcare at the gym, struggled through a one mile run on the treadmill (pathetic, really). And then pretended to do a BodyPump class.


We then somehow wasted 40 minutes, picked up at preschool and made a Target run. With a restless 2 year old, a hungry preschooler, and a grumpy mom. Sounds like fun, no?


We got home, fed the kids, threw some Taco Junk in the crock pot, and then I parked my rear end on the couch for the rest of the day. As in, didn't take the kids to swim class, rest of the day.


Somehow, amongst the pity party and grumpiness, I managed to do pretty well for myself today... health wise.


Now maybe I should adjust my attitude a smidge.



1 comments:

Adrienne said...

Haha! My kinda day! :) How often do you work? You had today off I assume. That's a blessing! You are one amazing lady to work as a nurse and have 3 kids and a husband! You deserve a day like today.

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)