Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vegas...

So I think that whatever happened in Vegas totally didn't stay in Vegas. 
It came home with me, and I'm afraid it will join me on the scale this week.


Alcohol.
Food.
Walking.


I normally don't drink, but for an occasional sip here or there, but I totally did the tourist thing and shared a yard long margarita with Husband Saturday night. And then there was the second margarita on Sunday afternoon. I would like to say that I feel really guilty about both of them. But I don't. I love me a margarita, and it's been a really long time since I had one. Or two.


I pretty much threw caution to the wind this weekend when it came to food choices. I know that I could have done better, but I enjoyed every single calorie and savored every bite.


Oh, the walking. I know for a fact that Sunday afternoon alone we put in at least 5 miles. After our trip to the gym on Sunday morning. So I know that I could have made better choices on what I put in to my mouth. But I also know that we could have gotten in our car and driven everywhere, and instead we walked.


I am in no way delusional enough to think that walking around Vegas is in any way going to negate the thousands of calories that I ingested this weekend. Nor am I trying to justify it.


But we had a great time in Vegas. 
Just Husband and me.
No children.
No schedule.


How do you do Vegas?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Vegas, but I imagine it would be the same...

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)