Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Unsatisfied

It is no secret that I am having a hard time being satisfied with my weight loss.

I lost another 0.4 this week, and yet it's just not enough.


I'm at the lowest weight that I've been since before getting pregnant with our first baby.


And it is such a struggle to get past this weight.

I really feel like I can't work any harder.


And I'm just unsatisfied.


So I'm turning to food as comfort. Just like I used to. The reason that I'm on this journey to begin with.

I know that it's not the answer.


And the crazy thing is, the food doesn't satisfy me either.


So I'm just unsatisfied.


Bummer.

4 comments:

Raegun said...

Hang in there Kendra. Is there some other area that you're not feeling as satisfied with as you once were?

Nancy m said...

I have really been struggling too, Kendra. I actually gained .2 last week after having a great week, I was so mad. I took my facebook friends suggestion of eating a huge calorie day on Friday and then doing a major workout twice ( in addition to my regular daily 3 mile workouts). I ate 40 of my weekly points at in n out and enjoyed every bite. I hiked a monster hill in whiting ranch on sat. For 2 hours. Got on the scale on Monday morning at home and was down 3 pounds! So I'm hopeful for thursday a weigh in. I am hiking again tomorrow. Hang in there. Food always seems like it'll satisfy but it doesn't. Have you read made to crave yet??

FatAngryBlog said...

Any loss is a good thing... and instead of turning to food - try adding a bit more activity when you are down.

Even if you do 5 more minutes or 10 more minutes of exercise - it helps your mindset.

Weightless said...

I know that feeling. I've been there for a while, this too shall pass. I garuantee. Pray about it, give it to God. Then strategize how you can do things different. Maybe try something totally new to you or a new challenge to yourself.

A loss is a loss, don't beat yourself up over how long it takes to loose, the fact is you are lossing. And that is hard work.

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)