Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays


I'm linking up with Kenz today for a little Friend Makin' Monday. 
You should join the fun too, and Give the Boys a Chance.

FMM: Giving the Boys A Chance
1. Who is your pick for the Final Four? 
 Um, I don't know about the Final Four, and I actually have a really strong hatred dislike for college basketball, but, because I am an alum... San Diego State! Aztecs fight!

2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity? 
Running. Me, my music, my running shoes and the pavement. The only real alone time that I get these days. I'm not super great at it, but I don't care.

3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the
spot? 
Bananas. And I recently discovered almonds. I know I'm kind of late, but YUM!

4. What is your dream car? 
I could care less about cars. As long as it gets me from here to there dependably it doesn't matter. Thus the reason that I drive a minivan. I promised myself that I never would, but it's the best choice for my family right now.

5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they? 
Maybe that's my problem. I haven't set an actual goal for myself in a while.




2 comments:

Laura Runs a Latte said...

Hi Kendra, I found you through FMM and you now have a new follower. I love your turtle pic at the top- too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog today through Kenz. Look forward to following your success!

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)