Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Glimpse of Hope

We all know that I haven't really lost any weight since November. Ugh.
Yes, a pound or so here, but then I just gain back that same pound a couple of weeks later.
This past week I saw the biggest loss I've seen in a while.
Thus showing me the lowest number on the scale since before kid #1.
A little glimmer of hope in what seems to have been the longest four months ever, in the weight loss world.
So thank you scale, for showing me that -2.8 this week.
Now next week, if I could just get down another 0.2, I will have officially lost 30 pounds.
Let's work on that!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud! Forget the 0.2....blow right past it this week!

Sarah said...

Good job on the weight loss!

Adrienne said...

Awesome girl!! You are my hero. You are the definition of perseverance! Not seeing a loss yet still doing it!?? that is amazing and I'm afraid to say, I'm too cowardly to do that.

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)