Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays

Linking up again over at All the Weigh. I took a little vacay over the weekend and I'm still catching up!



FMM: A Few More Gender-Friendly Questions

1) What is your favorite physical feature?  
My eyes. Hands down.

2) List three adjectives that describe you
Sassy, Dependable, Loyal.

3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? 
Um, what' s 8th grade? 12? 13? Somewhere in there.

4) Do you believe in God? 
YES!!! And I am so grateful that I live with His grace.

5) How often do you watch the news?
 Never. Unless someone else has it on. I know I'm ignorant. And totally not proud. But that is the state of my life right now. 2 year olds prefer to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)