Anyway, Kaye and Jennifer were kind enough to think of me and bestow awards upon my blog, so I graciously accept! Thanks ladies!!
Now with the answers to the questions.
Describe your blog in 5 words.
Getting Healthy. Slow and Steady.
What would you change about your life?
If I could change anything about my life, it would be where we live. Orange County is not for me. But being close to family is priceless, and so we stay.
Ten things people don't know about me:
1. I used to work at Disneyland. On the Jungle Cruise. Yes, I know the jokes are bad. They're scripted. Don't hate.
2. I moved to Washington DC when I graduated from college, only to move back about a year later.
3. I have a cookie problem. Actually baked goods. All of them.
4. I have one sister, who I don't see enough of. Life gets in the way.
5. I swore I would never drive a minivan. I do. And can not imagine my life without it.
6. I have always wished that I was a gymnast.
7. I have a really hard time listing ten of anything. Let alone things about me. If you haven't noticed, I'm usually pretty direct and to the point. It's one of my biggest faults.
8. I can't decide if I want more kids. Some days yes, some days no. Prayers needed please.
9. I recently started to sew, and wish that my kids would spend more time napping so that I could finish some projects.
10. Is it horrible to wish that your kids would spend more time napping? I kind of think that's mean. Wow. I'm a mean mom.
Now I guess 4 places you should visit.
I have lately really enjoyed Audra, over at Rediscovering Domesticity.
And Losing Brownies is always good for a laugh.
Check out this post and how amazingly brave it is.
And Katie's positive attitude is super motivating!! I'll have whatever she's having.