Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back.


And more than just from yesterday's baseball watching, baby snuggling hiatus.


I have once again found the motivation to keep going on this journey, due mostly to all of you. The supports that I have found in this blogging world has been kind of crazy, and I am so grateful for all of it.


I've also found motivation through so many of you. Some obvious, some unexpected. So here's some of my faves as of late.


Adrienne and Sara recently completed triathlons. Totally crazy. At this moment I have no desire to compete in a triathlon, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't peak my interest. It seems kind of crazy that I would even have the ability to do something like that, let alone the motivation.


Sheryl (aka b*tchcakes) recently made goal at her Weight Watchers meeting, and listening to her talk about how long it took her to get there really struck a nerve for me. (Not to mention that she's totally adorable and super fun to read).


I read this post about food and control, and got a total slap in the face and kick in the pants at the same time. And since I'm kind of Type A and really enjoy control, it kind of helped me out a little bit.


And the last place I will make you jump is to Keelie. She recently wrote this post about perseverance. And I realized that I am a quitter. When things get hard, or don't go my way, I quit. I walk away. But I'm a big girl now, and that won't get me anywhere. So all that I can do is keep going. Keep moving. Keep running.



1 comments:

Weightless said...

I'm glad you are back and motivated and even humbled that you found some of that within me :) Thanks!

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)