Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend Stuff

I'm back. After a little "staycay" with the fam, including Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, a kid with the stomach flu, and some good old quality time, it is back to reality.


The good news is that yesterday, at my weigh in, I got this!!




My 10% keychain.
That's right. That one stinking pound is now gone, and I hit my 10%!!!


Husband ordered me my first big reward today, and I can hardly wait until its here!!
I'll have to give you all the scoop after I try it out.


We then celebrated my victory just as every weight watcher should. With pizza and alcohol. I'm not a big drinker,  I could actually care less, but when husband found this...




I had to give it a try. And it was pretty darn tasty. At only 2 points a bottle, it was totally worth it.
And since I gave up Diet Coke (I know!), I figured I could use a little bit of flavor with my pizza.


Hope your weekend was as great as mine!!




1 comments:

Kimberly said...

A big congratulations to you!!! 10% is a great accomplishment. I'm only 5.5 pounds away from hitting mine and I can hardly wait. It's wonderful that your husband is so supportive of you. I'm blessed that way too and it makes such a big difference. Keep up the good work!!!

Kimberlynn

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. =)